July 20, 2019
11:00 am - 3:00 am
2031 5th Ave, New York, NY 10035
Harlem Fashion Week Tour is a fashion cultural experience in heart of Harlem.
Participants will visit boutiques, factories and marketplaces authentic to the Harlem Community. Harlem has been home of the Black Mecca for decades and rhe capital for black fashion.
This tour is led by Yvonne Jewnell and Tandra Birkett, Co-Owners of Harlem Fashion Week.
Tour will begin at the National Black Theater 2031 5th Avenue btw 124th and 125th street.Get Tickets
NOTE: If you are LATE you will MISS the Bus
- a guaranteed seat on a Charter Bus (air conditioned)
- Complimentary Snacks
- 4 hour Guided Tour
- a tour to Historic Landmarks ( Photo opportunities)
- Speciality Boutiques in Harlem ( talks from Boutique Owners)
- Manufacturing Companies ( Learn how to Manufacture your Designs in Harlem)
- Fabric Shopping
- a Resource Guide to all tour stops
- African Market
Guest will receive a welcome address by Jonathan Bodrick, Founder of J.B. BORN seen on the hit show Born to Style. Jonathon will talk about the History of Fashion in Harlem and Take Questions.
PRICE WILL GO UP TO $100.00 CLOSER TO THE TOUR DATE
Please note: All Guest MUST be on time, failure to arrive on time may result in missing the bus.Harlem Fashion Week Instagram