SHOP+ EAT+ MUSIC + DANCE Join us at the African Pop-Up Festival NYC on Saturday February 23. Come experience the sounds, sights, style and taste of Africa as you shop,eat, dance
SHOP+ EAT+ MUSIC + DANCE
Join us at the African Pop-Up Festival NYC on Saturday February 23. Come experience the sounds, sights, style and taste of Africa as you shop,eat, dance and mingle. Celebrate Black History/Heritage Month – featuring vendors across food, fashion, beauty, wellness, design, arts, crafts and more.
Join New Yorker’s, foodies, culture enthusiasts, world travelers as they come out and support entrepreneurs from all over the Diaspora in a festive environment,
Ticket Availability: Click Here
African Pop-Up Festival: Foodie
- Over 12 restaurants/food vendors representing cuisines from all of Africa – North, South, East and West
- Local/International/celebrity/emerging chefs
- Chef demonstrations and goodie bag giveaways
- Live DJ performances, special music performances, and an Afro-beats day party
African Pop-Up Festival: Shop
- Over 20 vendors/entrepreneurs across Fashion. wellness, art, design, beauty and more.
- Beauty and wellness tips, goodie bag giveaways
African Pop-Up Festival: Entertainment
- Live DJ performances,
- Special music performances
- An Afro-beats day party
Full event line-up coming soon.Get your early bed tickets now. Vendor spaces going fast.
This event is brought to you by the organizers of the NY African Restaurant Week
HOW DOES THE FOOD TICKETING WORK?
Festival ticketing is designed to allow you discover more African and African-inspired dishes
- $15 – General admission – Experience live performances from various parts of the continent, music by top DJs, cooking demos, photo booth pictures, sponsored giveaway competitions, and more
- $25 – Experience all of the above and get 2 meal tastings
- $40 – Experience all of the above and get 6 meal tastings
- $50 – Experience all of the above and get 10 meal tastings
Each additional tasting costs $5
Regular menu prices are also available from each food vendor
HOW CAN I BE A VENDOR?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here . Your commitment as a vendor will position your business among cultured locals and world travelers who enjoy shopping.
WHAT IS THE AFRICAN Pop-Up Festival?
It is a one day event (Saturday February 23 at Mist Harlem) with vendors and entrepreneurs (food, design, beauty, fashion, art, health, representing various parts of the diaspora come to sell, mix and network. It is an opportunity for all attendees to experience a unique and curated cultural market in a festive environment.
WHAT IS A Taste of Africa Week WEEK?
Come Starting on Feb 16 – 23 the Taste of Africa Week will consist of a series of events to celebrate Black history month and support various entrepreneurs in our community. Come experience the sights, sounds, style and taste of Africa – cooking classes, food and wine tasting events, festival. panels. networking events and more.
MIST Harlem46 W 116th St, New York, NY 10026MIST Harlem; seven unique, and amazingly versatile event spaces under one roof: The Café, internet style with a health-conscious menu selection; The Bar, exotic Wine and Beer selection; The Terrace, open air relaxed dining; The Restaurant for fine dining, and The Studios. The Studios are three of the most technologically advanced event spaces in New York City, fully equipped with state-of-the-art sound, lighting, projection, recording and live streaming capabilities.